Skip to content
- Check the ground for a flat level surface void of any rocks, sticks, glass, etc. (Anything that may puncture the bottom of the Inflatable). Also check height clearance for trees, power lines, or overhead obstructions.
- Make sure the yard is “POOP FREE”
- Have a head count of how many jumpers there are.
- Outlets must be easily accessible to the bounce units.
- Clear the walkway and surrounding area of any anything that would interfere with the bounce house unit.
- Sprinklers need to be turned off the night before.