Rider and Bounce House and Waterslide Rental Rules:
- Bounce house and waterslide Inflatables are not to be operated in inclement weather.
- NO FLIPS
- No shoes allowed in/on Bounce house and waterslide Inflatables (socks and bare feet only)
- NO loose or sharp objects like eyeglass or jewelry allowed
- NO food, gum or drinks allowed in/on Bounce house and waterslide Inflatables. No silly string, party poppers or firecrackers in or around the Bounce house and waterslide Inflatables
- NO pushing, shoving, or tackling allowed
- Riders are not to pull or climb on nets, walls, supports, or roof of the bounce house and waterslide Inflatables
- Children should be grouped by size- younger, smaller children should be separate from older, bigger kid.
- Riders who do not follow rules will be removed from the bounce house and waterslide inflatables
- Renters are not to move or roll-up the bounce house and waterslide inflatables. Corners and tie downs must be staked or weighted with sandbags at all times.
If there is a loss of power, do not panic. Calmly help the riders exit. There is nothing sharp that should injure riders, and you may need to lift up part of the bounce house and waterslide inflatable to assist riders who are exiting. When all riders are out, check all power connections (at outlet and extension connections)and if everything is intact, check the breaker. Power blowers require a significant amount of ampage and circuits may trip if other high-power items are used.